About the Expo
Organized by Neoventure, Myanmar Solar E-Expo 2021 will be held from 11 January to 29 January, 2021, co-located with APAC Solar Energy Digital Event 2021 Myanmar Chapter, is the only online virtual event platform optimized for connecting and online sourcing in Myanmar solar sector.
Combining with Virtual Exhibition, Onsite Technical Seminar, Online Digital Event, Online Communication and Networking, Myanmar Solar E-Expo 2021 will open up new opportunities for solar industry players who are facing travel restrictions to attend or participate in online exhibition for more market know-how exchanges and communication. January 21-22 will be the “Live Day” for online communicating between visitors and exhibitors.
11-29 January, 2021: Myanmar Solar E-Expo 2021
21-22 January, 2021: “Live Day” for Online Communication & Online Technical Seminar
25-29 January, 2021: Project Match Making
19-20 January, 2021: APAC Solar Energy Digital Event 2021 Myanmar Chapter
Interested? Join Us Now!
Should you have any problems, please feel free to send email to email@example.com, Neoventure team will assist you ASAP.
Hope the distance will not separate each other and block the approach of opportunities! Your registration and visiting is highly appreciated!
Event Highlights of Myanmar Solar E-Expo 2021
(11-29 January, 2021, At Your Desk)
- The first online exhibition platform in Myanmar solar market with the purpose of connectivity and online procurement.
- The 13th series of APAC Solar Energy Events organized by Neoventure.
- Previous APAC renewable energy series events has attracted more than 15,000 visitors to participate; Over 30 GW projects were presented and match-made.
- The online exhibition will be valid for 3 weeks, which will break the barriers of periodic promotion for traditional exhibitions.
- Reports and online & offline interviews by over 20 Myanmar authoritative medias, including The Myanmar Times, The Irrawaddy, Mizzima Myanmar News and Insight, Myanmar NOW, Al Jazeera, Frontier Myanmar, The Guardian, Channel News Asia, Burma News International, etc.
What the Platform Can Offer
- Webinar and online panel discussion to get extensive information of industry and market in condensed time
- 1-on-1 online networking opportunities with all attendees specialized in solar industry
- Online inquiries with leading solar manufactures in Sponsor/Exhibitor showcase page