[Panel Discussion] Continuing Exponential Growth of Malaysia Rooftop Solar Power
This presentation will begin on Friday, October 16, 2020 at 03:00 PM Singapore Time (GMT+8). Audience members may arrive 15 minutes in advance of this time. To register, please kindly click the following button or scan the QR code.
This webinar will mainly focus on depth interpretation of COVID-19 to all industrial players and the way that Rooftop Solar projects shall proceed after COVID pandemic. On the other hand, speakers will conduct thorough discussion of Rooftop Solar development in Malaysia: rooftop resources
analysis, policy and regulations, supply agreement for renewable energy program (SARE), applied NEM scheme, business model preferred that involved in this market.
Attendees will Learn:
– Gain a deeper understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on the Rooftop Solar Power Projects in Malaysia
– Discover information on Government policy, regulation, and targets in Malaysia (1GW LSSPV solar tender)
– Understand the attractiveness of RTS industry and gain perspectives and insights about the current RTS industry and how the market is likely to evolve in the next five years?
– Obtain an understanding of SARE, Rooftop Solar leasing packages, Net Energy Metering (NEW) Mechanism, business model and deal structure, and its benefits
– Evaluate uncertainty and discover how the most influential growth drivers and barriers, limitations and restrictions in Malaysia Rooftop Solar participation?
Mr. Jell Jiang
Senior Sales Manager of SEA and Pakistan, Goodwe
Mr. Franck Constant
Chief Executive Officer, Constant Energy
Mr. Arnaud Ayral
Country Head of Malaysia, Cleantech Solar
Mr. Michael Leong
Chief Executive Officer, TERA VA SDN. BHD.
Mr. Matthew Gorman
[Rooftop Solar ASEAN]
ASEAN Rooftop Solar Market – Growth, Trend and Forecast
This presentation will begin on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 03:00 PM Singapore Time (GMT+8). Audience members may arrive 15 minutes in advance of this time. To register, please kindly visit the following link or scan the QR code.
Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BQbdu4JKRgyo5VEby283Rg
This webinar will mainly focus on depth interpretation of ASEAN past, current, and future growth potential of Rooftop Solar to all industrial players and the way that rooftop solar proj- ects shall proceed after COVID-19 pandemic. On the other hand, speakers will conduct several hot markets (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar…) RTS outlook and future opportuni- ties, barriers and challenges, and how to overcome to foster ASEAN RTS growth?
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- Introduction of the past, current, and future growth potential of Rooftop Solar (RTS) in the ASEAN region
- Interpretation of several hot markets’ RTS outlook, development trend and future opportunities: Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar…, and analysis of the similarities and differences among these countries in ASEAN region
- Market drivers and restraints for development of RTS in each country of the region will be examined and explained together with the key industry rules and regulations that drive investment decisions
- Market intelligence on Inverter selecting, advanced technology and trend applied in Rooftop Solar C&I development, and the implication to ASEAN market
- Rooftop Solar installation guide
Mr. Phil Hua
International Marketing Department
Phil from GoodWe International Marketing Department, and I’m responsible for international market research. I have 10 years of market research experience and have been in Solar PV industry for 3 years. It’s my luck and pleasure to help expanding the application of solar PV. I believe that renewable energy is the future of human beings as well as the planet earth.
Mr. Pierre-Manuel Patry
Chief Sales & Marketing Officer
Pierre-Manuel Patry is the Chief Sales & Marketing of LYS Energy Group, a Singapore based solar power producer (IPP) that builds, owns and operates solar PV Systems for commercial, industrial and public sites in the Asia Pacific region. Pierre-Manuel is an accomplished manager, having spent more than 10 years running his own successful company in energy efficiency and cleantech in France. He has experienced various roles spanning from being a direct salesperson, a sales and marketing manager and a general manager. He is based in Singapore since 2016 focusing on sales and business development in the region. Pierre-Manuel Holds a Master’s degree in Entrepreuneurship from the Ecole Centrale Paris.
Mr. Dave Seibert
Senior Advisor, Deputy Head Regional Energy, Mining, and Infrastructure Practice
Dave Seibert is a Senior Adviser and Deputy Head of the Regional Energy, Mining, and Infrastructure Practice Group. Based in Hanoi, with experience in the U.S., Cambodia, Myanmar, and Vietnam. Dave attained his Juris Doctor from Michigan State University in 2007. Upon receiving his J.D., he became a Senior Legal Specialist in regulatory affairs and ISO functions for the Texas electric energy system operator during the implementation of its nodal market design. In ASEAN, he has worked on a multitude of matters regarding gas, solar, hydropower, and national infrastructure projects. Additionally, he has advised on electricity tariff structuring and market design along with advocated for project procurement at various governmental levels. In Vietnam he has assisted with numerous power project transactions working with international developers, sponsors, lenders, governmental departments and other relevant stakeholders.
Mr. Prasanna Jayaratnam
Branch Manager – Singapore
I’ve been working for Inverters manufacturers (Siemens, SMA, SolarEdge…) for the past decade, in the front row to witness European historical markets booming, collapsing and eventually turning into a sustainable model. I’m now in charge of expanding Krannich Solar global distribution strategy into the very promising South East Asian market from our Singapore Branch.