Please leave your message if you would like to request a recording for our past webinar – Solar Talks Webinar Series 2.
Rooftop Solar Promotion in Vietnam – Analysis of Business Models and Market Trend, Guidelines for Inverter Selection and Installation.
Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 14:00 – 15:00 (GMT +7)
This webinar will go in details on Interpretation of FiT2 Scheme, Rooftop Solar C&I policies, business models for Rooftop Solar development, and introduction of Inverter selecting, installation, and advanced technology and its development trend that involved in the Rooftop Solar C&I sector, and how these are playing an important role in the success of Rooftop Solar project development, maximizing the energy efﬁciency, electricity production, and minimizing the cost.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- Analysis of FiT2 Scheme and latest rooftop solar C&I policies in Vietnam.
- Interpretation of international business models for rooftop solar development, and analysis of each structure, drivers, incentives and risks: solar service models (Solar Leasing, Solar PPAs), other models (Joint Venture Development, Energy Management Agreement, Rooftop Rental) and etc; and which can be best applied in Vietnam?
- Market intelligence on Inverter selecting, advanced technology and trend applied in Rooftop Solar C&I development, and its implication to Vietnam market.
- The way to maximize the production and minimize the cost for Rooftop Solar C&I project through advanced technology and products.
- Rooftop Solar installation guide
*Registration is free for all to attend. Audience members may arrive 15 minutes in advance.
Should you have any inquires or concern about [Solar Talks] Webinar, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Technical Support Manager of Ginlong Technologies
11 years of solar industry experience, over 10 years of solar inverter experience, over 6 years of hybrid system experience. As a Solar project solution expert, participate in composing of national hybrid inverter standard. And Participate in composing of national residential on-grid inverter standard